We have the answer for Abbey section crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Abbey section Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Abbey section. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Abbey section crossword clue should be:
- APSE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABBEY (noun)
- a church associated with a monastery or convent
- a convent ruled by an abbess
- SECTION (noun)
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- a specialized division of a large organization
- SECTION (verb)
- divide into segments
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- What UPS won’t deliver to Crossword Clue
- Pizzeria shovel Crossword Clue
- British pen name Crossword Clue
- With 60 Across, unusual thing Crossword Clue
- Six-time NBA VIP Crossword Clue
- Duck or Penguin Crossword Clue
- Spring thing Crossword Clue
- BP takers Crossword Clue
- Noah Webster went there Crossword Clue
- Contrived Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.