We have the answer for Abbreviation for a commanding sentence mood. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Abbreviation for a commanding sentence mood. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- A simple hair cut for neatness. Crossword Clue
- Remains of a fire. Crossword Clue
- Brazil soccer legend, leading goalscorer Crossword Clue
- Information vault. Crossword Clue
- To remove writing, marking or traces of something. Crossword Clue
- Clever from experience. Crossword Clue
- The most powerful nuclear weapon ever, __ Bomba. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for images or photos. Crossword Clue
- Yes, to a pirate Crossword Clue
- Thuds, punches. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMANDING (adjective)
- used of a height or viewpoint
- SENTENCE (verb)
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- SENTENCE (noun)
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.