We have the answer for About crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
About Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on April 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Provisions Crossword Clue
- Custom versions of video games Crossword Clue
- Spruce up Crossword Clue
- Setting of the sun Crossword Clue
- A beef might make you do this Crossword Clue
- Stops debating Crossword Clue
- Allentown-to-Phila. heading Crossword Clue
- Where Hindu New Year is celebrated with giant ogoh-ogoh statues Crossword Clue
- “Not to mention…” Crossword Clue
- “___ Carter” (Lil Wayne album) Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ASTO (4 letters)
- INRE (4 letters)
- CIRCA (5 letters)
- ORSO (4 letters)
- ERNI (4 letters)
- REGARDING (9 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.