We have the answer for Accessory near a mouse crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Accessory near a mouse Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Laotians and Thais Crossword Clue
- Former chief justice Roger Crossword Clue
- He played Otto Octavius in “Spider-Man 2” Crossword Clue
- Camera variety, briefly Crossword Clue
- These, in Spain Crossword Clue
- Individuals Crossword Clue
- Garlic mayo Crossword Clue
- Ho-humness Crossword Clue
- From which a name is taken Crossword Clue
- Mimicking a crow’s cry Crossword Clue
You can play the Premier Sunday Crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACCESSORY (noun)
- clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
- a supplementary component that improves capability
- ACCESSORY (adjective)
- aiding and abetting in a crime
- furnishing added support
- NEAR (adjective)
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- NEAR (adverb)
- near in time or place or relationship
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
- NEAR (verb)
- move towards
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.