We have the answer for — acids crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for — acids crossword clue most recently seen in the Premier Sunday Crossword.
— acids Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Hitter in a horseback sport Crossword Clue
- Epoch of the first horses Crossword Clue
- Element with a 235 isotope Crossword Clue
- Mexican inn Crossword Clue
- Muscle twitch Crossword Clue
- Piece of gig gear Crossword Clue
- Guys writing jingles, say Crossword Clue
- Floor of a fireplace Crossword Clue
- “Don’t lose your head” Crossword Clue
- FDR follower Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMINO (noun)
- the radical -NH2
- AMINO (adjective)
- pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Premier Sunday Crossword
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the — acids crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.