We have the answer for Acropolis setting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Acropolis setting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Acropolis setting. This clue last appeared January 9, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Acropolis setting crossword clue should be:
- GREECE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACROPOLIS (noun)
- the citadel in ancient Greek towns
- SETTING (noun)
- the context and environment in which something is set
- arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Pizzeria buy Crossword Clue
- Old auto Crossword Clue
- Shaker stuff Crossword Clue
- Lifeboat need Crossword Clue
- Comb parts Crossword Clue
- Ruler length Crossword Clue
- Window part Crossword Clue
- Warning color Crossword Clue
- Rams’ mates Crossword Clue
- “I have a dream” speaker Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.