We have the answer for Activist who co-founded Black Lives Matter crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Activist who co-founded Black Lives Matter Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Activist who co-founded Black Lives Matter. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Activist who co-founded Black Lives Matter crossword clue should be:
- ALICIAGARZA (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTIVIST (adjective)
- advocating or engaged in activism
- ACTIVIST (noun)
- a militant reformer
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Nonnegotiable salary limit NYT Crossword Clue
- Mis-enter a passcode, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Chunk floating in the Arctic Ocean NYT Crossword Clue
- “Awkwafina Is ___ From Queens” (Comedy Central series) NYT Crossword Clue
- Bespectacled cartoon aardvark NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ with caution NYT Crossword Clue
- Christmas carols NYT Crossword Clue
- Wolff who wrote “This Boy’s Life” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Whose ___ Is It Anyway?” (long-running improv show) NYT Crossword Clue
- About, in dates NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.