We have the answer for Actress Ruby crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Actress Ruby Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Actress Ruby. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Actress Ruby crossword clue should be:
- DEE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTRESS (noun)
- a female actor
- RUBY (adjective)
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- RUBY (noun)
- a deep and vivid red color
- a transparent deep red variety of corundum; used as a gemstone and in lasers
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Drinks in one gulp Crossword Clue
- Second-string players Crossword Clue
- Laugh syllable Crossword Clue
- Fighter who might meet their opponent at dawn Crossword Clue
- Another name for the Kanien’keha:ka Crossword Clue
- Art class garment Crossword Clue
- Nutrient in spinach Crossword Clue
- At least as good Crossword Clue
- Something to slide down Crossword Clue
- Like a low blow Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.