We have the answer for Actress Thompson of “Cruella” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Actress Thompson of “Cruella” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Actress Thompson of “Cruella”. This clue last appeared March 20, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Actress Thompson of “Cruella” crossword clue should be:
- EMMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 20 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTRESS (noun)
- a female actor
- THOMPSON (noun)
- English physicist (born in America) who studied heat and friction; experiments convinced him that heat is caused by moving particles (1753-1814)
- United States classical archaeologist (born in Canada) noted for leading the excavation of the Athenian agora (1906-2000)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Wish You Were ___, an official biography of Douglas Adams written by Nick Webb Crossword Clue
- Drag with a lot of effort Crossword Clue
- Printer paper size: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Word with “stick” or “sale” Crossword Clue
- Printing employee: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Seashell seller Crossword Clue
- ___ Titanic, video game written and designed by Douglas Adams Crossword Clue
- More than double Crossword Clue
- High shoe part Crossword Clue
- Unidentified author, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.