We have the answer for Adage crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Adage Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Adage. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Adage crossword clue should be:
- SAYING (6 letters)
- SAW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAYING (noun)
- a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
- ADAGE (noun)
- a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Those __ the days!’ Crossword Clue
- Moving slightly Crossword Clue
- Burn-soothing plant Crossword Clue
- __ Day (tree-planting time) Crossword Clue
- Cackling farm birds Crossword Clue
- Prying tool Crossword Clue
- ‘Are so!’ response Crossword Clue
- Luckless person Crossword Clue
- What shirt sleeves cover Crossword Clue
- 2001, in film credits Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.