We have the answer for Adidas rival crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Adidas rival Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Adidas rival. This clue last appeared May 31, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Adidas rival crossword clue should be:
- PUMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RIVAL (verb)
- be equal to in quality or ability
- be the rival of, be in competition with
- RIVAL (noun)
- the contestant you hope to defeat
- PUMA (noun)
- large American feline resembling a lion
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Flower part found in potpourri Crossword Clue
- Swedish Nobelist ___ von Euler Crossword Clue
- ___-savvy (knowledge about modern gadgets) Crossword Clue
- Golf course patch Crossword Clue
- Omegas, to a physicist Crossword Clue
- Setting for Captain Jack Sparrow’s adventures Crossword Clue
- Smooch in the subway, e.g.: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Hip hop’s ___ Wayne Crossword Clue
- Margarine, colloquially Crossword Clue
- Teen’s skin woe Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.