We have the answer for Adorable "bear" of Australia crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Adorable "bear" of Australia crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Adorable “bear” of Australia Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- ‘It’s the ___ I can do’ Crossword Clue
- Hawaiis state bird Crossword Clue
- Best African ___ Performance (one of three new categories at the 2024 Grammy Awards, as announced over this weekend) Crossword Clue
- Builder of Tenochtitlan Crossword Clue
- Yin’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- Part of GE, for short Crossword Clue
- “Caddyshack” and “Groundhog Day” director Harold Crossword Clue
- Martini garnish Crossword Clue
- One option for a ride home Crossword Clue
- President who won a Grammy for Best Spoken Word album in 2006 and 2008 Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUSTRALIA (noun)
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- ADORABLE (adjective)
- lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Adorable “bear” of Australia crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.