We have the answer for Aesop critter who loses to the tortoise crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Aesop critter who loses to the tortoise Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Aesop critter who loses to the tortoise. This clue last appeared November 14, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Aesop critter who loses to the tortoise crossword clue should be:
- HARE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TORTOISE (noun)
- usually herbivorous land turtles having clawed elephant-like limbs; worldwide in arid area except Australia and Antarctica
- CRITTER (noun)
- a regional term for `creature’ (especially for domestic animals)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Corn throwaway Crossword Clue
- FaceTime tablet Crossword Clue
- Great Basin native Crossword Clue
- Parks and __ Crossword Clue
- Face-to-face exams Crossword Clue
- Envelope-slicing tools and what the answers to the starred clues literally have? Crossword Clue
- Operating mindlessly Crossword Clue
- Discussion outline Crossword Clue
- Sang some high notes? Crossword Clue
- Steamed bun in Asian cuisine Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.