We have the answer for Affirmative from an ensign crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Affirmative from an ensign Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Affirmative from an ensign. This clue last appeared January 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Affirmative from an ensign crossword clue should be:
- AYE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFFIRMATIVE (adjective)
- affirming or giving assent
- expecting the best
- AFFIRMATIVE (noun)
- a reply of affirmation
- ENSIGN (noun)
- an emblem flown as a symbol of nationality
- a person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard; below lieutenant junior grade
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Spot for a yacht Crossword Clue
- Gave a hoot Crossword Clue
- Biggest movie of 1975 Crossword Clue
- Favored Crossword Clue
- Where to find dates? Crossword Clue
- Moving lightly and quickly, in music Crossword Clue
- Downloaded crossword, perhaps Crossword Clue
- ___ contendere Crossword Clue
- G-men Crossword Clue
- Util. bill Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.