We have the answer for Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Treelike creatures from Middle-earth Crossword Clue
- Skirt feature that might increase mobility Crossword Clue
- Magnified, as a picture Crossword Clue
- When a weeks-long project is scheduled to wrap up, say Crossword Clue
- “___ like nobody’s watching” Crossword Clue
- Place for a sleeve tattoo Crossword Clue
- Gets really angry, idiomatically Crossword Clue
- Greek letter between pi and sigma Crossword Clue
- Bible book sometimes coupled with Nehemiah Crossword Clue
- Cantaloupes and honeydews, e.g. Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ULYSSES (noun)
- (Roman mythology) Roman spelling for Odysseus
- AFFIRMATIVE (adjective)
- affirming or giving assent
- expecting the best
- AFFIRMATIVE (noun)
- a reply of affirmation
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.