We have the answer for Affliction crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Affliction Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- You are here Crossword Clue
- Drops NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ saltado (stir-fried dish with sliced beef) NYT Crossword Clue
- Google, say NYT Crossword Clue
- British singer/songwriter ___ Parks NYT Crossword Clue
- Name that sounds like two consecutive letters of the alphabet NYT Crossword Clue
- Needs for trick roping NYT Crossword Clue
- Title for a prince NYT Crossword Clue
- “Uh-huh, yeah” NYT Crossword Clue
- Roll Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- WOE (3 letters)
- MALADY (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MALADY (noun)
- impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- any unwholesome or desperate condition
- AFFLICTION (noun)
- a cause of great suffering and distress
- a condition of suffering or distress due to ill health
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.