We have the answer for Aggravation crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Aggravation Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Aggravation. This clue last appeared February 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Aggravation crossword clue should be:
- AGITA (5 letters)
- TSURIS (6 letters)
- TROUBLE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AGGRAVATION (noun)
- unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
- an exasperated feeling of annoyance
- TROUBLE (noun)
- a source of difficulty
- an effort that is inconvenient
- TROUBLE (verb)
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Drumroll followers NYT Crossword Clue
- Some holiday tree decorations NYT Crossword Clue
- Cozy Crossword Clue
- Many NYT Crossword Clue
- When to read aloud to kids NYT Crossword Clue
- British dandy NYT Crossword Clue
- America’s Got Talent network NYT Crossword Clue
- MSNBC competitor NYT Crossword Clue
- Crystal-filled rock Crossword Clue
- The “A” in STEAM, for educators NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.