We have the answer for Agita crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Agita Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Agita. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Agita crossword clue should be:
- UNEASE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNEASE (noun)
- physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression)
- the trait of seeming ill at ease
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Spanish article NYT Crossword Clue
- Bee’s knees NYT Crossword Clue
- Some are for passing NYT Crossword Clue
- Soaks (up) Crossword Clue
- “Chandelier” singer Crossword Clue
- First line on a form often NYT Crossword Clue
- Phaser setting NYT Crossword Clue
- Daddy, in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ mater Crossword Clue
- Sports bar purchases? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.