We have the answer for Aid to Families with Dependent Children initialism. crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Aid to Families with Dependent Children initialism. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Founder of the AHA Foundation __ Hirsi Ali. Crossword Clue
- Small rock concerts. Crossword Clue
- The US one has 50 stars. Crossword Clue
- Powdery fragments of iron. Crossword Clue
- French milk. Crossword Clue
- Muslim fasting period. Crossword Clue
- Old-style video recorder in three letters. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for pay-per-view tv services. Crossword Clue
- Capital of Syria. Crossword Clue
- Equal to, anagram of virginal. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEPENDENT (adjective)
- held from above and hanging down
- (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
- DEPENDENT (noun)
- a person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support)
- INITIALISM (noun)
- a word formed from the initial letters of the several words in the name and pronounced as one word
- an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of the several words in the name and pronounced separately
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.