We have the answer for Airport security grp. crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Airport security grp. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on May 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Out at night NYT Crossword Clue
- Pennsylvania has one against catching fish with your bare hands, believe it or not NYT Crossword Clue
- Sign out of one’s account NYT Crossword Clue
- Graceful antelope NYT Crossword Clue
- H.S. proficiency exam NYT Crossword Clue
- What a baby starts eating around six months NYT Crossword Clue
- Fidget spinners or flash mobbing, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to get a hot stone massage NYT Crossword Clue
- Charming guy? NYT Crossword Clue
- Prez for whom an N.Y.C. drive is named NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AIRPORT (noun)
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- SECURITY (noun)
- defense against financial failure; financial independence
- a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.