We have the answer for Airport served by BART, for short crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Airport served by BART, for short crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Airport served by BART, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Thinking A … but also thinking B? Gah! NYT Crossword Clue
- Tosses up, as an easy question NYT Crossword Clue
- Corporate V.I.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Acronym whose “E” stands for “engineering” NYT Crossword Clue
- Bette Midler’s “Divine” nickname NYT Crossword Clue
- Pique NYT Crossword Clue
- Very small, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Spots for polish NYT Crossword Clue
- Fast, bygone jet, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Musical symbol for silence NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AIRPORT (noun)
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Airport served by BART, for short crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.