We have the answer for Akin to ocean crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Akin to ocean Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Akin to ocean. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Akin to ocean crossword clue should be:
- SEA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AKIN (adjective)
- similar in quality or character
- related by blood
- SEA (noun)
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “American ___” (televised singing competition) Crossword Clue
- Chapped lips savior Crossword Clue
- Singer Max (“Sweet but Psycho” singer) Crossword Clue
- “___ and Juliet,” 1968 film whose soundtrack was composed by Nino Rota Crossword Clue
- “X-Men” actor McKellen Crossword Clue
- Protein-rich sushi fish Crossword Clue
- “The ___,” 1963 film whose music was composed by Nino Rota Crossword Clue
- Traveler’s lodge Crossword Clue
- Empty concert hall sound Crossword Clue
- “The ___ Mountain,” 1949 film whose theme music was composed by Nino Rota Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.