We have the answer for Alarm status crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Alarm status Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Alarm status. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Alarm status crossword clue should be:
- ARMED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STATUS (noun)
- a state at a particular time
- the relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
- ALARM (noun)
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- ALARM (verb)
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sales disclaimer Crossword Clue
- ___ carte menu Crossword Clue
- Respond Crossword Clue
- Icy precipitation Crossword Clue
- Stitched together Crossword Clue
- Dawn Crossword Clue
- Choice word Crossword Clue
- Dress specification Crossword Clue
- ‘Groundhog Day’ director Crossword Clue
- Fresh-mouthed Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.