7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Algonquin Tribe, we have the answer below.
Algonquin Tribe 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Algonquin Tribe in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- BLACKFOOT (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BLACKFOOT (noun)
- a member of a warlike group of Algonquians living in the northwestern plains.
- any of the Algonquian languages spoken by the Blackfoot.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Severe Discipline For Lawyer – 7 Little Words
- Spicy Chinese Cuisine – 7 Little Words
- Salad Topper – 7 Little Words
- Newsroom Employees – 7 Little Words
- Freshwater Swimmer – 7 Little Words
- The End – 7 Little Words
- Fast-Growing Vine – 7 Little Words
- Trade – 7 Little Words
- Associate – 7 Little Words
- Person In Canada’s Capital – 7 Little Words