Roblox All Star Tower Defense has just released its new update on November 13th, 2021! This patch brings a couple of new dungeons, multiple new units, and a new infinite leaderboard to the game. There’s also some new orbs to collect, which will power up some of your units. The Halloween event has gone away, but it will reopen next holiday with additional features added! You can find all of the details of this update in the patch notes below.
There’s a couple of new codes that were added that you can find on our All Star Tower Defense Codes page!
November 2021 Update Patch Notes
2 NEW DUNGEONS
- Bomba (Blazing)
- Re: One-I
- And more…
New Infinite Leaderboard
- First Wood Bender (REGULAR)
- Martial Artist (ELEMENTAL)
- Quiorra (AIR)
- Old Will (2 PATH)
- Halloween Event (CLOSED – > WILL REOPEN FOR NEXT HOLIDAY BUT IT WILL HAVE MORE FEATURES)
- Club Beast and Anti Magician (Super Demon) Blessing
- Club Beast Revamp
- Buff some unit
- Defeat: Raid 2 EXTREME (Reward: Blimp Mount)
- Preset loadout teams [units and orbs]
- You can change your slot by clicking the number on the right side when having your inventory open when evolving it now takes the lowest level dupes
- Tower level ratio map HP (Experimenting)
- Leaderboard sorts top players based on the wave and how fast they got to that wave
- Faster Loading
- Daily Damage Quest
That’s everything we know about the new November 2021 update in Roblox All Star Tower Defense. Be sure to check out the ASTD section of our site for more details on the game.