7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Allergic, perhaps, we have the answer below.
Allergic, perhaps 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Allergic, perhaps in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SNEEZY (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNEEZY (adjective)
- inclined to sneeze.
- PERHAPS (adverb)
- by chance.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Easternmost us capital – 7 Little Words
- Makes a group at work – 7 Little Words
- Ice or dice – 7 Little Words
- Unsettled – 7 Little Words
- Dustin or philip seymour – 7 Little Words
- Art of throwing one’s voice – 7 Little Words
- Lug around – 7 Little Words
- Full of original ideas – 7 Little Words
- Surrounding – 7 Little Words
- Turning back – 7 Little Words