We have the answer for Alley-___ (basketball move) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Alley-___ (basketball move) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Alley-___ (basketball move). This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Alley-___ (basketball move) crossword clue should be:
- OOP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASKETBALL (noun)
- a game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players; points are scored by throwing the ball through an elevated horizontal hoop
- an inflated ball used in playing basketball
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Kerfuffle Crossword Clue
- Lines up to throw a dart Crossword Clue
- “Gem City” of Pennsylvania Crossword Clue
- “… ___ it would seem”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- 2013-2021 Allison Janney sitcom about recovery and family Crossword Clue
- ___ of a kind (unique) Crossword Clue
- What Pixar’s Buzz Lightyear and Woody are Crossword Clue
- Pea container Crossword Clue
- “___ you a little short for a storm trooper?” (quote from Princess Leia) Crossword Clue
- “Titanic” actor Billy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.