We have the answer for Almanac, in large part crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Almanac, in large part Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Frosty film Crossword Clue
- “It’s go time!” Crossword Clue
- “Which person?” Crossword Clue
- Ketchup ingredient Crossword Clue
- Treaty result Crossword Clue
- Adam and — Crossword Clue
- Many a monk Crossword Clue
- Apt ingredient for 23-Across to make a jiggly dessert? Crossword Clue
- Pal, to Yves Crossword Clue
- Less refined Crossword Clue
You can play the Premier Sunday Crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALMANAC (noun)
- an annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year
- an annual publication containing tabular information in a particular field or fields arranged according to the calendar of a given year
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- force, take, or pull apart
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.