We have the answer for Amalgamate crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Amalgamate Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Amalgamate. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Amalgamate crossword clue should be:
- UNITE (5 letters)
- MELD (4 letters)
- WED (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMALGAMATE (verb)
- to bring or combine together or with something else
- AMALGAMATE (adjective)
- joined together into a whole
- MELD (verb)
- mix together different elements
- lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- MELD (noun)
- a form of rummy using two decks of cards and four jokers; jokers and deuces are wild; the object is to form groups of the same rank
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Pro wrestling venue Crossword Clue
- Veil in mystery Crossword Clue
- Adverse fate Crossword Clue
- Fashion designer Wang Crossword Clue
- Arduous labor Crossword Clue
- Extreme enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- Sales agents, for short Crossword Clue
- Oscars org. Crossword Clue
- Root beer alternative Crossword Clue
- One’s wheels Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.