We have the answer for Ambulance wailer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Ambulance wailer Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Operatic intros Crossword Clue
- Christmas lead-in Crossword Clue
- Rides the waves without a board Crossword Clue
- Stylish dognapper of book and film Crossword Clue
- Taxi alternatives Crossword Clue
- Drug dealer’s foe Crossword Clue
- Pillager’s haul Crossword Clue
- Snooty Attitude Crossword Clue
- Nobleman who’s out for blood Crossword Clue
- NBC staple for nearly five decades Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WAILER (noun)
- a mourner who utters long loud high-pitched cries
- AMBULANCE (noun)
- a vehicle that takes people to and from hospitals
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.