We have the answer for Anchors __: Navy fight song crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Anchors __: Navy fight song Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Nightie fabric Crossword Clue
- Teahouse mat Crossword Clue
- Surname of two British prime ministers Crossword Clue
- Greek salad topper Crossword Clue
- Grounds crew concern Crossword Clue
- Pan Am rival Crossword Clue
- Bath-loving Muppet Crossword Clue
- Striped stone Crossword Clue
- Website known for feminist cultural criticism Crossword Clue
- Rule for adding toppings to french fries? Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AWEIGH (adjective)
- (of an anchor) just clear of the bottom
- (used of an anchor) hanging clear of the bottom
- FIGHT (verb)
- be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- make a strenuous or labored effort
- FIGHT (noun)
- a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.