We have the answer for Ancient Briton crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ancient Briton Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ancient Briton. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ancient Briton crossword clue should be:
- CELT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRITON (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Great Britain
- an inhabitant of southern Britain prior to the Anglo-Saxon invasions
- CELT (noun)
- a member of a European people who once occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul prior to Roman times
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Former boxer Laila Crossword Clue
- IBMs e.g. Crossword Clue
- Gerund syllable Crossword Clue
- Some digital natives informally Crossword Clue
- Move past as a breakup Crossword Clue
- Taken suddenly Crossword Clue
- Compete for in a way Crossword Clue
- Goes back to the start Crossword Clue
- Tax form digits Crossword Clue
- Sails off course Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.