We have the answer for “And now, a word from ___ sponsor” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“And now, a word from ___ sponsor” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “And now, a word from ___ sponsor”. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “And now, a word from ___ sponsor” crossword clue should be:
- OUR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPONSOR (noun)
- someone who supports or champions something
- an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- SPONSOR (verb)
- assume sponsorship of
- do one’s shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Like audiobooks Crossword Clue
- Bowl-shaped Asian skillet Crossword Clue
- Many a “Blue Bloods” character Crossword Clue
- “Away from Her” writer/director who wrote and directed the film adaptation of 28-Across, which debuted at the Toronto Film Festival this month (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Setting for horse operas (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Bridal path Crossword Clue
- Calfs suckling spot Crossword Clue
- “___ City” (2005 film based on a graphic novel) Crossword Clue
- Neighborhood in lower Manhattan Crossword Clue
- Virgin River novelist Robyn Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.