We have the answer for '. . . and the ___ is history!' crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
‘. . . and the ___ is history!’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Chemical used to make bagels Crossword Clue
- Cooks in a bamboo basket Crossword Clue
- Negative general feeling Crossword Clue
- Black Business Month Crossword Clue
- Hot tub nozzle Crossword Clue
- Museum pieces, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Acid’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- Day before Jan. 1, for short Crossword Clue
- Garden paradise Crossword Clue
- Environmental activist Thunberg Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HISTORY (noun)
- a record or narrative description of past events
- all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
- REST (verb)
- sit, as on a branch
- stay the same; remain in a certain state
- REST (noun)
- euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.