We have the answer for Animal expert Millan crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Animal expert Millan Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Animal expert Millan. This clue last appeared November 5, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Animal expert Millan crossword clue should be:
- CESAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXPERT (adjective)
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood
- EXPERT (noun)
- a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
- ANIMAL (adjective)
- marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- ANIMAL (noun)
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Japanese noodle dish Crossword Clue
- Had an epic fail Crossword Clue
- Skill rarely practiced now Crossword Clue
- Pulls behind Crossword Clue
- Like some series finales Crossword Clue
- Japanese title of respect Crossword Clue
- PC nexus Crossword Clue
- Victoria for one Crossword Clue
- Neutralize Crossword Clue
- Set up Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.