We have the answer for Animal whose name can also mean “big brute” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Animal whose name can also mean “big brute” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Animal whose name can also mean “big brute”. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Animal whose name can also mean “big brute” crossword clue should be:
- APE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHOSE (pronoun)
- The possessive case of who or which.
- BRUTE (noun)
- a cruelly rapacious person
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- BRUTE (adjective)
- resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ ___ (Lagunitas brew) Crossword Clue
- Uplifting poems Crossword Clue
- Like lips, when stuck out Crossword Clue
- Fruit with Gala and Fuji varieties Crossword Clue
- ___ mode (with ice cream): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Rowing tool Crossword Clue
- Beings in UFOs: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Carpet cleaner, for short Crossword Clue
- TV tape machine with a rewind button: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Nickname for actor DiCaprio Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.