We have the answer for Animation collectible crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Animation collectible Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Animation collectible. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Animation collectible crossword clue should be:
- CEL (3 letters)
- CELL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 29 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANIMATION (noun)
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
- general activity and motion
- COLLECTIBLE (adjective)
- subject to or requiring payment especially as specified
- COLLECTIBLE (noun)
- things considered to be worth collecting (not necessarily valuable or antique)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Goddess of the hunt Crossword Clue
- Mongolian desert Crossword Clue
- Donnybrook Crossword Clue
- Child’s spinner Crossword Clue
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum setting Crossword Clue
- Casual affair Crossword Clue
- Des Moines-to-Kansas City dir. Crossword Clue
- Unaffected Crossword Clue
- Devastating 2022 hurricane Crossword Clue
- Like some JFK flights Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.