We have the answer for Animation frame crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Animation frame Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Animation frame. This clue last appeared November 2, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Animation frame crossword clue should be:
- CEL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword November 2 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRAME (noun)
- a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
- (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- FRAME (verb)
- formulate in a particular style or language
- make up plans or basic details for
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Frankenstein’s monster was built in one Crossword Clue
- Easter ___ (hidden feature in a video game) Crossword Clue
- Commercials Crossword Clue
- Money spent on a spread? Crossword Clue
- Ambulance pro Crossword Clue
- Is in the past? Crossword Clue
- Pitmaster’s coating Crossword Clue
- Doomed luxury steamship of 1912 Crossword Clue
- Is inclined (to) Crossword Clue
- Snakelike fish Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.