Roblox Anime Fighters has received a minor update on August 30th, 2021. This is mostly for bug fixes, but there are some content additions that you should find pretty useful for the game. The Curse High update 8 had just recently been added, which added a new island, fighters, and daily spin rewards. You will hopefully find that any bugs you were experiencing from that patch have hopefully been corrected!
If you’re in need of some free boosts, be sure to check out our Anime Fighters codes page!
Anime Fighters Update 8.2.2 Patch Notes
- Can now see pity while opening stars
- Replaced secret in merchant with a shiny boost
- Changed spinner time to 12 hours
- Automatic ticket refunds if server shuts down during a raid
- Merchant shows how long boosts will last for
- Opening chances have been fixed
- Search bar now works on mobile
- Fixed a bug in Nagito’s ability
- Spin cooldown fixed
- Security patch
That’s everything we know about the 8.2.2 update that has just been released in Roblox Anime Fighters Simulator. You can find more details about the game in the Anime Fighters section of our website!