Roblox Anime Warriors is a game that has you fighting against waves of enemies from your favorite anime worlds. You will be controlling some of the most well-known characters from those anime! A new update has been released that brings a slew of improvements to the game, as well as new units from the anime My Hero Academia!
Be sure to check out our Anime Warriors codes page to get free stuff that will help get you some new heroes!
Anime Warriors Update 1 Patch Notes
- Mission enemy quantities now scale with the number of players in your party! (Bosses are unchanged)
- Tower enemy quantities now scale with the number of players in your party! (Bosses are unchanged)
- Boss HP is now increased depending on how many players are in your party. (applies to parties of 3 or more)
- New time based missions, a gamemode that’ll give you a test of speed, as well as strength!
- No hit fx option (reduces lag)
- Greatly improved lag when hitting more than a dozen NPCs
- Added Daily Rewards
- New Emergency Missions game mode
- 4 new maps
- Disabled combat in the lobby & afk place for performance reasons
Banner & Unit Additions
- Hero Havoc Banner!
- All Might
- AI should now have the correct affinity set (before only a few registered correctly)
- Inventory UI should be more performant
- Endeavor should work properly in new mission servers now