We have the answer for Anonymous John or Jane crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Anonymous John or Jane Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Anonymous John or Jane. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Anonymous John or Jane crossword clue should be:
- DOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Mini Crossword December 9 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANONYMOUS (adjective)
- having no known name or identity or known source
- not known or lacking marked individuality
- DOE (noun)
- the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck’
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- “Do not feed the animals” place, for short Crossword Clue
- Atmospheric layer of the Earth Crossword Clue
- Back of the boat Crossword Clue
- ___ date (deadline) Crossword Clue
- Plumber’s charge Crossword Clue
- Scrabble piece Crossword Clue
- Altar constellation Crossword Clue
- Ceiling spinner Crossword Clue
- Actress Gardner from “Mogambo” Crossword Clue
- “The ___ of the Rings” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.