We have the answer for Anthem with the line The True North strong and free crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Anthem with the line The True North strong and free Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Anthem with the line The True North strong and free. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Anthem with the line The True North strong and free crossword clue should be:
- OCANADA (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STRONG (adjective)
- immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
- of good quality and condition; solidly built
- ANTHEM (noun)
- a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation)
- a song of devotion or loyalty (as to a nation or school)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Part of t.i.d. on an Rx Crossword Clue
- Land in the water Crossword Clue
- Adams eldest Crossword Clue
- Epistolary friend Crossword Clue
- Played the part of Crossword Clue
- Religious sister. Crossword Clue
- Chooses not to participate Crossword Clue
- Gaggle native to northern Italy? Crossword Clue
- Seal the deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Rifle attachment Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.