We have the answer for Anthony Davis trademark 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Anthony Davis trademark 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Anthony Davis trademark in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words January 26, 2023 Answers guide.
- UNIBROW (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANTHONY (noun)
- Roman general under Julius Caesar in the Gallic wars; repudiated his wife for the Egyptian queen Cleopatra; they were defeated by Octavian at Actium (83-30 BC)
- United States suffragist (1820-1906)
- TRADEMARK (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- register the trademark of
- TRADEMARK (noun)
- a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- a formally registered symbol identifying the manufacturer or distributor of a product
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Part of a shoe
- Golfer Long John
- Switzerland’s largest city
- Showy in a cheap way
- Change the reading to zero
- Places to hock goods
- Civilian who avenges a crime
- Of better quality
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.