We have the answer for Antismoking ad, e.g.: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Antismoking ad, e.g.: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Antismoking ad, e.g.: Abbr.. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Antismoking ad, e.g.: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- PSA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PSA (noun)
- a protein manufactured exclusively by the prostate gland; PSA is produced for the ejaculate where it liquifies the semen and allows sperm cells to swim freely; elevated levels of PSA in blood serum are associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Swear word Crossword Clue
- UFO analog Crossword Clue
- How to get there Crossword Clue
- Letters after lambdas Crossword Clue
- Queens neighborhood Crossword Clue
- Sonic wallpaper manufacturing process? Crossword Clue
- Outer flower part Crossword Clue
- Spa covers Crossword Clue
- “Surname” for Fannie or Sallie Crossword Clue
- Livy’s land Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.