We have the answer for Any solemn ceremony crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Any solemn ceremony Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Any solemn ceremony. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Any solemn ceremony crossword clue should be:
- RITE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOLEMN (adjective)
- characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- RITE (noun)
- any customary observance or practice
- an established ceremony prescribed by a religion
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Hyphenated steak order Crossword Clue
- Person serving meals on an airplane Crossword Clue
- Magazine edition Crossword Clue
- Lyft’s ridesharing rival Crossword Clue
- Coated with powdery dirt Crossword Clue
- Theatrical production Crossword Clue
- Eve’s son after Cain Crossword Clue
- Something forbidden Crossword Clue
- Coffee holders made of paper Crossword Clue
- Sport with a puck Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.