We have the answer for Apes with a matriarchal social structure crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Apes with a matriarchal social structure crossword clue answer below.
Apes with a matriarchal social structure Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- A battlefield, per Pat Benatar NYT Crossword Clue
- Actor and filmmaker Reiner NYT Crossword Clue
- Like roughly a fifth of the U.S. population NYT Crossword Clue
- Goal of a half nelson NYT Crossword Clue
- “Bye, beautiful,” in Bologna NYT Crossword Clue
- Nat ___ (nature channel, familiarly) NYT Crossword Clue
- Inhaled, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Speak monotonously and at length NYT Crossword Clue
- Pullover jacket traditionally lined with fur NYT Crossword Clue
- Plot points in “Hamilton” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATRIARCHAL (adjective)
- characteristic of a matriarchy
- STRUCTURE (noun)
- the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships
- a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing and its construction and arrangement
- STRUCTURE (verb)
- give a structure to
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.