We have the answer for Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Cholesterol-lowering drug NYT Crossword Clue
- O.K. Corral surname Crossword Clue
- Bring to the garage Crossword Clue
- Autumn tool Crossword Clue
- Break down Crossword Clue
- Baseball statistic Crossword Clue
- Contact sport played in a church? Crossword Clue
- Simon of the “Mission: Impossible” and “Star Trek” franchises Crossword Clue
- Like many a winter day Crossword Clue
- Game played in an alley during a downpour? Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASTRONAUT (noun)
- a person trained to travel in a spacecraft
- STUART (noun)
- United States painter best known for his portraits of George Washington (1755-1828)
- a member of the royal family that ruled Scotland and England
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.