We have the answer for Apology opener crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Apology opener Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Apology opener. This clue last appeared February 10, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Apology opener crossword clue should be:
- MEA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APOLOGY (noun)
- a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly
- a poor example
- OPENER (noun)
- a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Answers
- Depot datum Crossword Clue
- Antibloating brand Crossword Clue
- Box lunch, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Cut’s colleague Crossword Clue
- Go __ length Crossword Clue
- What can be added to 39 and 40 Across to form new words Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.