Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Apple cofounder Jobs crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Apple cofounder Jobs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Apple cofounder Jobs. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Apple cofounder Jobs crossword clue should be:
- STEVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPLE (noun)
- native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits.
- fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh.
- COFOUNDER (noun)
- one of a group of founders.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Winter blanket Crossword Clue
- Cyberspace greeting Crossword Clue
- ‘Darn it!’ Crossword Clue
- Take potshots (at) Crossword Clue
- Hospital professional Crossword Clue
- Sit down with a book Crossword Clue
- Spanish bull Crossword Clue
- Totally destroy Crossword Clue
- Leans to one side Crossword Clue
- Composer Andrew __ Webber Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.