We have the answer for Apple's desktop crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Apple’s desktop Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on April 7, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- Bovine cry Crossword Clue
- “See you ___, alligator!” Crossword Clue
- Recently plucked, as fruit or vegetables Crossword Clue
- ___ of the above (MCQ option) Crossword Clue
- Lunchtime, often Crossword Clue
- Decorative plant Crossword Clue
- Tiger’s warning Crossword Clue
- Like slippery roads in winter Crossword Clue
- Trial and ___ (method) Crossword Clue
- Wine glass edge Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESKTOP (noun)
- (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- the top of a desk
- APPLE (noun)
- native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits
- fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.